What is collected
David Forward Dot Com may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What David Forward Dot Com does with the information it gathers
David Forward Dot Com requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- David Forward Dot Com may use the information to improve its products and services.
- David Forward Dot Com may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, David Forward Dot Com may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. David Forward Dot Com may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
David Forward Dot Com is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. David Forward Dot Com uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps it analyse data about webpage traffic and improve its website in order to tailor it to customer needs. David Forward Dot Com only uses this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling David Forward Dot Com to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives David Forward Dot Com access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with David Forward Dot Com. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that David Forward Dot Com does not have any control over that other website. Therefore, David Forward Dot Com cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to David Forward Dot Com.
David Forward Dot Com will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless David Forward Dot Com has your permission or are required by law to do so. David Forward Dot Com may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which it thinks you may find interesting if you tell David Forward Dot Com that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which David Forward Dot Com holds about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact David Forward Dot Com. If you believe that any information David Forward Dot Com is holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. David Forward Dot Com will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.